Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
- These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online reservation service (including the facilitation of payment service) provided by us on these pages and through the website are owned, operated and provided by Luxxzy Vacations Limited and are provided for your personal, non-commercial (B2C) use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below. The relationship that we have with the Merchants are governed by separate terms and conditions which govern the (B2B) commercial relationship we have with each of these Merchants. Please note that Merchants may have, declare applicable and/or require (acceptance of) – in addition to the policies and fine print as disclosed on the website, their own (delivery / shipping / carriage / usage) terms and conditions and house rules for the use, access and consummation of the Reservation (which may include certain disclaimers and limitations of liability).
- “Luxxzy”, “us”, “we” or “our” means Luxxzy Vacations Limited, a limited liability company incorporated and registered in. By visiting and/or using the Platform you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. Luxxzy may modify its terms and conditions without prior notice at any time where such amendment does not substantially affect your rights and obligations. If in the view of Luxxzy, such changes to the terms and conditions may substantially affect your rights and obligations, we will notify you by email with these changes as they occur.
- “Platform” means the (mobile) website and app on which the Reservation Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by Luxxzy. “Reservation” means the various different travel products and services that can be ordered, acquired, purchased, bought, paid, rented, provided, reserved, combined or consummated by you from the Merchant.
- “Merchant” means the professional provider of accommodation (e.g. hotel, resort, apartment, bed & breakfast), attractions (e.g. (theme) parks, museums, sightseeing tours), transportation provider (e.g. car rentals, cruises, rail, airport rides, coach tours, transfers), tour operators, travel insurances, and any other travel or related product or service as from time to time available on the Platform (whether B2B or B2C).
- “Reservation Service” means the online purchase, order, (facilitated) payment or reservation service as offered or enabled by Luxxzy in respect of various products and services as from time to time made available by Merchants on the Platform.
1. Scope and nature of our Service
- Through the Platform, we (Luxxzy Vacations Limited) provide an online platform to advertise, market, sell and promote products and services offered by Merchants and through which relevant visitors of the Platform can discover, search, compare, and make an order, reservation, purchase or payment (i.e. the Reservation Service). By using or utilizing our Reservation Service, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Merchant with which you make a reservation or purchase a product or service (as applicable). From the point at which you make your Reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the Merchant, transmitting the relevant details of your Reservation to the relevant Merchant(s) and sending you a confirmation email.
- When rendering our Reservation Service, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Merchants. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our Reservation Service, we may not guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Platform or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Our Reservation Service is made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, reservations, tickets, products or services available on our Platform for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
- The prices as offered on our Platform are highly competitive. All prices for your Reservation are displayed including VAT/sales tax and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxes) and fees, unless stated differently on our Platform or the confirmation email/ticket. Ticket prices are per person or group and subject to validity or expiration as indicated on the ticket, if applicable. Applicable fees and taxes (including tourist/city tax) may be charged by the Merchant in the event of a no-show or cancellation.
- Prices of products and services are current at time of display, however are subject to change. Some prices can only be guaranteed at the time the booking is made and may differ from that quoted.
- Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our Platform for a specific stay, product or service, however, these rates may carry special restrictions and conditions. Please check the relevant product, service and reservation conditions and details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
- The currency converter is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary.
- Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
- Luxxzy endeavors to ensure that all prices listed on the Platform are accurate and up-to-date. However, due to exchange rate fluctuations or technical errors, we reserve the right, up to and including the date of check-in, to correct any errors in fees, charges, rates or prices quoted or billed, even if the travel products acquired have been paid for in full.
- All special offers and promotions are marked as such. If they are not labelled as such, you cannot derive any rights in the event of obvious errors or mistakes.
3. Use of the Platform
- By the use of our
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Platform by any means other than through the interface provided by Luxxzy.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Platform or the servers and networks that host the Platform. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Platform except with our prior written consent.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform or the content therein.
- You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialize content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Luxxzy reserves the right to cancel your registration at any time, subject to its complete discretion.
- You agree to keep your own login and password information safe and to not permit or authorize any third parties to use your login and password.
4. Privacy and cookies
- Luxxzy respects your privacy. Please have a look at our privacy and cookies policy for further information.
5. Credit card or bank transfer
- You are responsible for making all payments due to Luxxzy, even if your booking includes other parties. A booking request can only be processed where you have provided Luxxzy with payment authority (including payment details) and the booking has been accepted as set out above. Luxxzy accepts no liability for any errors you make in the booking form.
- All payments must be received in full prior to a confirmation being issued. If your payment is not received by us or is declined by your bank or credit card issuer, Luxxzy will not ‘hold’ offers on your behalf.
- On the rare occasion, advertised dates for a particular deal may not be available when your booking request is processed. When this occurs, Luxxzy will, where possible, offer you similar alternative arrangements. Where we are unable to find an alternative which is suitable for you, we will reimburse you for any payment made in respect of that booking.
- Payment is safely processed from your credit/debit card or bank account to the bank account of the accommodation provider through a third party payment processor. artial) due and payable price and you cannot reclaim such paid monies.
- Please check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any conditions prior to making your Reservation. You will not hold Luxxzy liable or responsible for any (authorized, (allegedly) unauthorized or wrong) charge by the Merchant and not (re)claim any amount for any valid or authorized charge by the Merchant (including for no-show and chargeable cancellation, etc.) of your credit card.
- In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorised use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse. In order to indemnify you, please make sure that you report this fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately. This indemnification only applies to credit card reservations made using Luxxzy’s secure server and the unauthorised use of your credit card resulted through our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server.
6. Reservation, cancellation, fine print, refund
- By making a Reservation on Luxxzy, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the Merchant that may apply to your Reservation (including the fine print of the Merchant on our Platform and the relevant house rules of the Merchant), including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Merchant. The relevant (delivery/purchase/use/carrier) terms and conditions of a Merchant can be obtained with the relevant Merchant. The general cancellation and no-show policy of each Merchant is made available on our Platform on the Reservation information pages, during the reservation procedure. Please note that all rates, fees or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or change. Applicable city/tourist tax may still be charged by the Merchant in the event of a no-show or charged cancellation. Please check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Please carefully read the fine print (below the Product types or at the bottom of each Hotel Information page on our Platform) and information in your reservation confirmation for additional policies as may be applied by the Merchant (e.g. in respect of age requirement, security deposit, non-cancellation/additional supplements for group bookings, extra beds/no free breakfast, pets/cards accepted). Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount.
· Cancellations, Alterations and Reissues
- Bookings cannot be cancelled, altered, modified and nor can the name of the buyer be changed. For this reason, the Company strongly recommends that your travel insurance policy includes coverage for cancellation charges in the event of cancellation due to illness or other circumstances.
- Any purchase made through the Company’s Site is non-refundable. Refunds will not be entertained after booking.
- If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive the next day, make sure to (timely/promptly) communicate this with the Merchant so they know when to expect you to avoid cancellation of your Reservation or charge of the no-show fee. Our customer service department can help you if needed with informing the Merchant. Luxxzy does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee by the Merchant.
- Luxxzy reserves the right to accept or reject your purchase for any reason (or no reason) at any time after that purchase has been made, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price or product or service description, or an error in your order. If Luxxzy cancels your order, it will provide a full refund of any payment received from you. Once you place your order, you cannot cancel.
· Room Bedding Arrangement
- All prices on the Platform are based on existing bedding in the room. Users are required to state the Room Bedding Arrangement or any special requests on the checkout page. Requests for particular arrangements must be made at the time of booking (for example, twin share, separate beds, additional rollaway beds may be arranged at time of check-in and additional charges may be payable direct to the hotel). Some hotels may also have maximum capacity for particular rooms, which additional charges may apply by the hotel on the spot. Please read the capacity and bedding information carefully before a reservation is made. You can find the bedding information during the booking process. Should you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
7. (Further) correspondence and communication
- By completing a Reservation, you agree to receive an email which we may send you shortly prior to your arrival date, giving you information on your destination and providing you with certain information and offers (including third party offers to the extent that you have actively opted in for this information) relevant to your Reservation and destination. See our privacy and cookies policy  for more information about how we may contact you.
- Luxxzy disclaims any liability or responsibility for any communication by or with the Merchant on or through its platform. You cannot derive any rights from any request to, or communication with the Merchant or (any form of) acknowledgement of receipt of any communication or request. Luxxzy cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be (duly and timely) received/read by, complied with, executed or accepted by the Merchant.
- In order to duly complete and secure your Reservation, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
- Any claim or complaint against Luxxzy or in respect of the Reservation Service must be promptly submitted, but in any event within 30 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service (e.g. check out date). Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 30 days period, may be rejected and the claimant shall forfeit its right to any (damage or cost) compensation.
- Due to the continuous update and adjustments of rates and availability, we strongly suggest to make screenshots when making a reservation to support your position (if needed).
· Links to third party sites
- The Platform may include links to other websites, content or resources. Where linked websites, content or resources are operated by third parties, Luxxzy has no responsibility or control over them.
- The existence of these links does not imply that Luxxzy endorses the linked website, content or resource. You acknowledge that Luxxzy may have not reviewed any of these third-party websites, content or resources and it is not responsible for the material contained therein.
8. Use of Coupon
Use to each discount code is subject to terms and conditions stated in this page.
Discount Code Details:
- LUXXZY2020 (Save HK$300 for spending over HK$3,000 or equivalent value)
- ILOVETHAILAND (Save HK$800 for spending over HK$6,000 or equivalent value)
Redemption of the below discount codes are limited to ONE(1) time per user:
For any discount codes not mentioned in this terms and conditions page, the maximum redemption is limited to ONE (1) time per user.
Each discount code will have a limit of availability. Luxxzy will not disclose the numbers of discount codes available and will not provide other discounts or compensation if a discount codes are not available for redemption.
The value of the discount code may varies across currencies and the exchange rate is subject to Luxxzy’s decision.
The applicable discount code must be entered and applied at either the Cart page of Checkout page before the payment is made. Any request for discount will not be entertained after the booking is confirmed.
In any circumstances, the saving value will not be refunded.
If there’s any mis-use of discount code, Luxxzy could cancel any reservations made by the user, and will not compensate for any loss, both directly and indirectly, incurred due to the cancellation of reservations.
For any disputes, Luxxzy will have the final decision on the eligibility and usage right of the discount code.
- Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your reservation as set out in the Total row of the Reservation confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
- However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the Merchant as made available on our Platform, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the Merchant or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our Platform, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the Merchant or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, subcontractors or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the Platform, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- Luxxzy is not responsible (and disclaims any liability) for the use, validity, quality, suitability, fitness and due disclosure of the Reservatoin and makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind in this respect, whether implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that the relevant Merchant is solely responsible and assumes all responsibility and liability in respect of the Reservation (including any warranties and representations made by the Merchant). Luxxzy is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in respect of such complaints, claims and (product) liabilities.
10. Intellectual property rights
- Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our Platform and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Platform are owned by Luxxzy Vacations Limited, its Merchants or providers.
- Luxxzy exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the Platform on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the Platform or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Luxxzy. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
11. Change of Control
- Subject to relevant laws, if the Company merges, sells or is otherwise subject to any change of control of the business or Site, it reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign your Personal Information, content and rights that it has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
12. Governing Law
- This agreement is governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with Hong Kong law. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The seat of arbitration shall be in Hong Kong and there shall be a single arbitrator. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our Platform (by selecting the English language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.